Welcome to our bookstore
To help you navigate our (mainly Icelandic webshop) we have made a step-by-step guide for you. And yes, we do ship worldwide. We ship everything in priority mail with tracking!
1. Find the book you want to order.
2. Press the button Setja í körfu, to place it in your cart. Click on the shopping cart icon to view your cart or Klára pöntun to finish your order.
3. Fill in your first name (fornafn), last name (eftirnafn), address (heimilisfang), zip code (póstnúmer), city (borg), country, email (netfang) and phone number (sími) in the required fields marked with an asterisk. In the field marked Kennitala it is enough to put in your date of birth (DDMMYY), if you don’t have an Icelandic social security number (kennitala).
4. If you have a discount code, then type it in the field marked Afsláttarkóði and press the button next to it.
5. Choose your shipping preference. Standard mail (Póstsending) if you want it delivered by mail, local pick-up (Sótt í verslun) if you want to pick up your books in our bookstore at Fiskislóð 39. Póstkrafa is only available in Iceland and if you want to pay on delivery with an additional cost of 500 ISK.
6. Choose your mode of payment. If you choose payment with Credit card or Debit card (Kort) you will be transferred to a secure site where you provide your card details. Bank transfer (Millifærsla) is only available if you have an Icelandic bank account, as is the option Netgíró.
7. Read and accept the terms and conditions.
8. Press Kaupa to finish the order.
9. You will receive a confirmation email with the details of your order. Enjoy your books:)